VET STUDENT LOANS
Charles Institute of Technology is an approved VET Student Loans (VSL) provider for HLT55118 Diploma of Dental Technology. The VET Student Loans Scheme is administered by the Commonwealth Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Students enrolling in the VSL scheme for CIT’s HLT55118 Diploma of Dental Technology, may be eligible have part of CIT’s Tuition fees for the Diploma funded by a VET Student Loan, reducing the amount of upfront fees they pay at enrolment.
Please note the following:
- Students need to check they meet the circumstances required to be approved for the VET Student Loan.
- VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements.
- A VET student loan gives rise to a VETSL debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid.
- The VET Student Loans Program is only available to Australian citizens, qualifying New Zealand citizens, or permanent humanitarian visa holders who are residing in Australia.
- VSLs are only available for approved courses at the diploma level and above.