Overseas Student Health Cover

It is a condition of your Student visa that you maintain adequate health insurance arrangements for the duration of your visa.

All international students are required to pay the OSHC for themselves and all dependent members of their family staying with them in Australia.

If you are currently studying in Australia, then you must provide a copy of your health cover membership records showing your name, membership number and date of expiry.

It is the student´s responsibility to check the terms & conditions of their health cover.

Please refer to the provider’s brochure or website www.ahm.com.au  for more information.

To cover you for the duration of the Diploma in Dental Technology you will need cover for a minimum of two years.

You can obtain OSHC through your referring education agent. You can also purchase OSHC online by visiting the OSHC providers’ websites (http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/en/Study-Costs/OSHC/Overseas-student-health-cover).

You have the right to choose your own OSHC provider even where CIT makes a specific recommendation.